Description: 4 Used Goodyear Tires Lot# 061812A
Eagle RS-A P235/55R17
Police Car Removals
* Discrepancies on record:
1. These tires were removed from police pursuit vehicles and have small puncture damage. As per the tire manufacturer in order to maintain their speed ratings, no repairs can be made. These tires when repaired will lose their speed rating and therefore will longer be applicable for use on police pursuit vehicles.
* Auction items are sold "AS IS" and "AS SHOWN" with no expressed or implied warranties.
* VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY,
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 8AM TO 4PM ONLY.
* TO ARRANGE FOR PAYMENT AND PICK-UP; please contact Fleet Services Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. at (520) 791-3131.
* PAYMENT LOCATION: This item MUST be paid for at the cashier located at the Thomas O. Price Service Center 4004 S. Park Ave. Payment and Pickup Hours: 8:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. and 1:00 P.M. - 4:00P.M. Location is closed from 12:00 - 1:00 P.M. NOTE: Vehicles cannot be paid for at any other cashier location.
* Items sold must be paid for and picked up within fourteen (14) calendar days from close of auction. Buyer's failing to pay for or pickup purchases on time shall be considered in default and the City shall pursue all remedies available (see auction terms and conditions).
* Loading and transportation of all purchased items is strictly the buyer's responsibility (see terms and conditions).
* Awarded winners must present a valid photo I.D for payment and pickup. If an individual other than the Awarded winner is to pay for or pick-up the item, they must provide the City with a written and signed letter of authorization to conduct business on the winner's behalf. This letter must include a copy of the awarded winners photo identification, and must be provided to Fleet Services prior to payment and pick-up.
* (PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY!) .
Condition: SEE DESCRIPTION
Note: Click on pictures below to view larger image
All items must be paid and picked up from the seller's property within fourteen (14) calendar days following the close of auction.
***PLEASE DO NOT MAIL PAYMENTS TO THE CASHIER LOCATIONS***
*PAYMENT LOCATIONS (see below):
Thomas O. Price Service Center - 4004 S. Park Ave. - Payment and Pickup Hours: 8:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. and 1:00 P.M. - 4:00P.M. Location is closed from 12:00 - 1:00 P.M.
NOTE: VEHICLE PAYMENTS CAN ONLY BE MADE AT THIS LOCATION.
Patrick K. Hardesty Mid-Town Multi-Service Center - 1100 S. Alvernon - Hours: 8:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. and 1:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M. (NOTE: This location is closed from 12:00 - 1:00 P.M.)
City Hall - 255 W. Alameda - 1st Floor Cashier - Hours: 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
All sales are subject to the City of Tucson's 9.1% sales tax. Businesses purchasing items for resale MUST present a completed Exemption Certificate at the time of payment in order to be exempt from sales tax. NO exceptions will be made. The Arizona Form 5000 can be accessed by clicking on the link located at the bottom of the page.
Bidder must read the Terms and Conditions for complete information.