Item available is a case of ConSeal CS-101 Concrete Sealant. The product is Asbestos Free. Case contains 8 rolls that measure 1" X 11'. The box is in poor condition but the rolls are in good condition.
The following information was obtained from the manufacture's website:
* For self-sealing joints in: Concrete Vaults, Septic Tanks, Box Culverts,
Utility Vaults, Burial Vaults, and Vertical Panel Structures.
* Provides permanently flexible watertight joints.
* Low to high temperature workability: 30ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°F to 120ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°F (-1ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°C to 48ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°C)
* Rugged service temperature: -30ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°F to +200ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°F (-34ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°C to +93ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°C)
* Excellent chemical and mechanical adhesion to clean dry surfaces.
* Sealed Joints will not shrink, harden or oxide upon aging.
* Controlled flow resistance for application ease.
* No priming normally necessary. When confronted with difficult installation
conditions, such as wet concrete or temperatures below 40ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°F (4ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°C), priming the
concrete will improve the bonding action. Consult Concrete Sealants for the proper
primer to meet your application.
Note: Click on pictures below to view larger image
Sale of all surplus property is as-is and where-is, without warranty. The description of surplus property offered for sale has been compiled from available data, but there is no guarantee or warranty on the part of the City of Mesa as to condition or quality of surplus property. The City of Mesa reserves the right to withdraw any items being offered and reject any final offer. No service of any kind will be furnished by the City of Mesa, and the successful bidder shall assume any cost of weighing, packaging, crating, loading and/or hauling auctioned items. No refunds or adjustments will be made on any award(s). All sales are final.
Successful bidder will be required to remit payment within five (5) business days and remove property within ten (10) business days from date of Notice of Award from Public Surplus. No property may be removed by the purchaser prior to making payment in full.
Buyer is responsible for paying the 8.05% sales tax over the final sell price.
A Buyers Premium of 7% will be added to the final sale price, which will be visible during the bidding process and added to the total bid amount.
Pick-up hours are 8:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday through Thursday only (excluding City holidays).
See Terms and Conditions for payment options and pick up information.