This auction is for audiology equipment.
1. Acoustic Systems, Sound room, model RE142
2. Beltone Audiometer, Model 120
3. Bio-Logis Systems Corp, Scout Sport, model 580-SP2191, Power 6v Dc
4. Grayson Stadler, Inc, Model 1737, GSI 37 Auto Tymp
55. Welch Allyn Micro Temp2, Ref:71170 Printer/Charger
6. Hitec, clear Sounds Personal Lighting System
7. Radio shack, 900MHz Wireless Transmitter
8. Madsen Electronics, Orbiter 922, Version 2, Clinical Audiometer
9. Pehratek Products, Reinforcer VRA
10.Auditory & speech Trainer, Model EB-42, Auditory Trainer Group Junction Box, Model JB-3
11.Ultrasonic Cleaner by Branson, B48 951010062
12. ENT Medical devices, Inc, Acoustic Otoscope
13. Audio Scan, RM500 Series
14.Visual Reinforcement Audiology Toys
15.Ear Tips- 8 Packages
Buyer will be responsible for dismantling, loading and transporting items.
We do not box, bag or ship. It is the winning bidders responsibility to perform all necessary work including arranging transportation.
Note: Click on pictures below to view larger image
WE WILL NOT RETURN LONG DISTANCE CALLS !!! Send an email to email@example.com if you have questions.
The warehouse is open Monday through Friday 8:00am to 3:30pm EST. However,PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED BETWEEN 12:00PM and 12:30PM. Appointments are not required. We are closed on State & Federal holidays.
FULL PAYMENT & REMOVAL OF ALL ITEMS MUST BE MADE WITHIN SEVEN (7) WORK DAYS from the auction end date. FAILURE TO PAY & REMOVE ON TIME WILL RESULT IN BEING PERMANENTLY BLOCKED FROM FUTURE BIDDING.
Successful bidder will be responsible for the removal and any cost of shipping item(s) if necessary.
Payment must be made by Cash (U. S. currency only), Cashiers Check, Certified Check, or Money Order made payable to State of Indiana.
No property may be removed by the purchaser prior to making full payment.
Sale of all surplus property is as is and where is, without warranty. The description of surplus property offered for sale has been compiled from available data, but there is no guarantee or warranty on the part of Indiana State Surplus as to condition or quality of surplus property. We reserve the right to withdraw any items being offered. Indiana State Surplus will load property into customers' vehicles. The successful bidder shall assume any cost of packaging and shipping. No refunds or adjustments will be made on any award(s).