Running Condition: FAIR
Engine: 4.0 V6
Transmission: 5 Automatic, Control Trac 4WD
Tires: HANKOOK ZOVAC HPW401(STUDDED) P235/75R15
Please read the entire description and disclaimer before bidding. DO NOT BID unless you intend on buying! DO NOT BID unless you have read, understood and agree to all the Terms and Conditions of this sale! Out-of-state bidders should research their own state laws regarding registration requirements, smog testing, etc. before bidding.
The vehicle(s) being sold may or may not have been involved in law enforcement. It is considered NORMAL for these vehicles to have wear and tear from the installation/removal of law enforcement equipment, and normal vehicle use during law enforcement duties. This wear and tear may include, but is not limited to: scratches, chips, & rust spots in the paint. Minor dents, blemishes, and holes in exterior body panels. Holes in the dash, door panels, headliner, floorboard, firewall, decklid cover, interior trim panels, engine compartment, trunk, etc. Stains on floorboards, floormats, seats, headliner, trunk carpets, consoles, etc. Small rips, tears, holes, and abrasions on front & rear seats. The seller will make efforts to list any damage not listed above, but is not responsible for the omission or errors of such damage. The vehicle(s) being sold are sold AS-IS unless specifically stated otherwise. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the reader.
- Air conditioning
- power steering
- power door locks
- power windows
- cruise control
- tilt wheel
- AM/FM Stereo
- Dual air bags
- Privacy Glass
-The photographs provided are the only photographs available for this vehicle.
1. Schedule appointment to pay for and pick up items during hours of operation, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2. Must tow non-running vehicles.
3. No maintenance will be allowed on County property.
4. Mechanics will not be available to assist buyers with starting or loading vehicles. Please arrive prepared with your own equipment and manpower.
5. The vehicle can only be driven from the location if the driver has a valid drivers license, proof of current insurance (unless being picked up by transport company), trip permit and the vehicle meets all requirements according to the vehicle code in ORS. If the vehicle does not meet ORS requirements, it must be towed (tow set up must also meet ORS requirements).
6. If you are having someone else pick up the vehicle, you must provide authorization via email or in writing.
Note: Click on pictures below to view larger image
Bid Deposits: Deschutes County Sheriff's Office may require bid deposits to ensure fairness to all buyers
Public Processing, LLC handles all payments for Deschutes County Sheriff's Office.
Acceptable forms of payment are: Wire Transfer or Credit Card. NO CASH, CHECKS, OR MONEY ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Payment for an awarded item must be received within five (5) business days after notice of award of the winning bid.
Buyers Premium: A Buyers Premium of 10% will be added to the final sale price with a $1 minimum charge per auction for payment collections. This premium if applicable will be visible during the bidding process and added to the total bid.
All sales are final. Public Processing will notify buyer of receipt of payment via email.
Sale of all property is, as is, where is and with all faults, if any, without warranty. The description of the property has been compiled from available data. There is no guarantee or warranty as to the condition or quality of the property.
The successful bidder will be responsible for removal or pick-up of item(s) from the agency's premises. Removal must occur within (7) business days after notification of award of the winning bid. The notice of award, the payment receipt, and personal identification must be presented at the time of pick-up, or the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office will not release the item to you.
Pick-up hours by appointment only.