Running Condition: FAIR
Engine: 4.0 V6
Transmission: 5 Automatic, Control Trac 4WD
Tires: HANKOOK ZOVAC HPW401(STUDDED) P235/75R15
Please read the entire description and disclaimer before bidding. DO NOT BID unless you intend on buying! DO NOT BID unless you have read, understood and agree to all the Terms and Conditions of this sale! Out-of-state bidders should research their own state laws regarding registration requirements, smog testing, etc. before bidding.
The vehicle(s) being sold may or may not have been involved in law enforcement. It is considered NORMAL for these vehicles to have wear and tear from the installation/removal of law enforcement equipment, and normal vehicle use during law enforcement duties. This wear and tear may include, but is not limited to: scratches, chips, & rust spots in the paint. Minor dents, blemishes, and holes in exterior body panels. Holes in the dash, door panels, headliner, floorboard, firewall, decklid cover, interior trim panels, engine compartment, trunk, etc. Stains on floorboards, floormats, seats, headliner, trunk carpets, consoles, etc. Small rips, tears, holes, and abrasions on front & rear seats. The seller will make efforts to list any damage not listed above, but is not responsible for the omission or errors of such damage. The vehicle(s) being sold are sold AS-IS unless specifically stated otherwise. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the reader.
- Air conditioning
- power steering
- power door locks
- power windows
- cruise control
- tilt wheel
- AM/FM Stereo
- Dual air bags
- Privacy Glass
-The photographs provided are the only photographs available for this vehicle.
1. Schedule appointment to pay for and pick up items during hours of operation, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2. Must tow non-running vehicles.
3. No maintenance will be allowed on County property.
4. Mechanics will not be available to assist buyers with starting or loading vehicles. Please arrive prepared with your own equipment and manpower.
5. The vehicle can only be driven from the location if the driver has a valid drivers license, proof of current insurance (unless being picked up by transport company), trip permit and the vehicle meets all requirements according to the vehicle code in ORS. If the vehicle does not meet ORS requirements, it must be towed (tow set up must also meet ORS requirements).
6. If you are having someone else pick up the vehicle, you must provide authorization via email or in writing.
Note: Click on pictures below to view larger image
DO NOT BID unless you intend on buying, have read, understood and agree to all the Terms and Conditions of this sale. We will aggressively monitor auctions for default bidders! Bidders blocked by other agencies or having a history of defaulting will be blocked and current bids will be retracted!
No testing, operation or disassembling of any item is allowed.
Sale of all property is, as is, where is and with all faults, if any, without warranty. The description of the property has been compiled from available data. There is no guarantee or warranty as to the condition or quality of the property.
Payment and removal of property must be made within seven (7) business days. The property may be promptly re-sold and the purchaser barred from future Sheriff's Office auctions if property is not paid for and removed. Mechanics will not be available to assist with starting or loading vehicles/heavy equipment.
Payments must be made by cash or cashier's checks made payable to the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office. A 7% surcharge is added to all purchases. Payment can be made in person by appointment or by mail. Send to:
Deschutes County Sheriff's Office
63333 West Highway 20
Bend, OR 97701
Or contact the Sheriff's Office at (541)388-6655.