Running Condition: NO
VIEWING SCHEDULE: MONDAY JULY THE 23RD - 8:00 AM - 12:00 NOON; THURSDAY THE 26TH - 8:00 AM - 12:00 NOON
8FT TRUCK BED
2. "BUILDINGS MUST BE REMOVED WITHIN 10 DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF PAYMENT"
3. Purchaser forfeits all rights to building ownership and monies received if building(s) is not removed within 10 business days from the date of clearance by Houston ISD. Extensions to building removal time frames must be approved in writing by Senior Management of Houston ISD.
4. PLEASE NOTE: BUILDINGS WILL BE SOLD EMPTY, WITHOUT ANY FURNITURE OR A/C UNITS. SKIRTING, PADS, SUPPORT CONCRETE BLOCKS ARE INCLUDED IN SALE OF BUILDING.
5. "Buyer cannot rely strictly on photos to determine quantity and exact items being sold. Some photos are used to provide entrance and exit points for removal of auction items."
6. BUYER WILL NEED TO CHECK WITH THE CITY OF HOUSTON TO FIND OUT CURRENT REQUIREMENTS FOR REMOVAL OF ANY AND ALL BUILDINGS.
7. NO ITEM OR VEHICLE WILL BE VIEWED OR PICKED UP WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT.
8. No maintenance or repair work of any type will be permitted on district property. Tire replacement will be allowed for transporting.
9. All district tags and license plates have been removed and temporary tags/plates will not be provided. Radios and any other special equipment previously added may be removed from vehicle.
10. Vehicle maintenance/history records will not be provided. WE DO NOT INSPECT ANY ITEM TO SEE IF IT IS WORKING CONDITION.
11. Please allow 5 business days after payment is received for title purposes and pickup of vehicle.
12. The responsibility to determine the condition of the property rests with the bidder. Prospective bidders are encouraged to inspect the item prior to bidding, and to place bids based solely on their personal inspection and evaluation. We should not be considered experts of the items listed for auction. We receive these items from multiple sources and are not responsible or accountable for the condition in which we receive them.
13. Do not bid if you are unsure of the quality of the item being offered. Your bid is your contract to purchase.
14. Be sure to bring the "Paid Receipt" and a personal identification such as a Drivers License or DMV ID to the pickup location.
15. IF SOMEONE OTHER THAN THE WINNING BIDDER IS PICKING UP THE AUCTION ITEM, YOU MUST PROVIDE AUTHORIZATION VIA EMAIL OR IN WRITING, ALONG WITH PROOF OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION.
16. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP WITHIN THE DESIGNATED TIMEFRAME ANY ITEM LEFT WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED AND RELISTED ON PUBLIC SURPLUS.
Note: Click on pictures below to view larger image
Property with the exception of T-buildings may be viewed by appointment between the hours of 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m., Mon thru Fri, excluding HISD holidays at:
Furniture Services Warehouse
228 McCarty Bldg 29
Houston, TX 77029
Appointment contact: D"Wilda "Faye" Dobbins by email email@example.com or 713-676-9804
Public Processing handles payments for Houston Independent School District. Acceptable forms of payment are: Wire Transfer or Credit Card. NO CASH, CHECKS, OR MONEY ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Payment for an awarded item must be received within 5 business days of close of auction
HISD will collect sales tax, currently 8.25% (as per Texas State law) on non-vehicles if applicable, unless the buyer provides a valid tax-exempt certificate prior to payment.
A 9.75% Buyers Premium shall be added to the final sale price with a $1 minimum charge per auction to collect payment.
Successful bidders are responsible for loading and removal of any and all property awarded to them from the place where the property is located within (5) five business days from payment receipt as indicated on the website and in the Notice of Award. The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will HISD assume responsibility for packing, loading or shipping.
Property may be removed by APPOINTMENT ONLY.