Item available is a lot of 9 law enforcement books. The books available in this auction include the following:
* The Rights of Law Enforcement Officers, 1990 by Will Aitchison
* The rights of Law Enforcement Officers, third edition by Will Aitchison
* The Tactical Edge, Surviving High-Risk Patrol by Charles Rensberg
* Street Survival, Tactics for Armed Encounters by Special Agent Ronald J. Adams, Lieutenant Thomas M. Mcternan and Charles Remsberg.
* Police Administration, An Introduction, second edition by Alfred R. Stone and Stuart M. DeLuca
* Deadly Force: What We Know, A Practitioner's Desk Reference on Police-Involved Shootings by William A. Geller and Michael S. Scott
* Beyond 911 A New Era for Policing by Malcolm K. Sparrow, Mark H. Moore and David M. Kennedy
* Sense and Nonsense About Crime and Drugs, A Policy Guide by Samuel Walker
* Sense and Nonsense About Crime and Drugs, A Policy Guide, fourth edition by Samuel Walker
Note: Click on pictures below to view larger image
Sale of all surplus property is as-is and where-is, without warranty. The description of surplus property offered for sale has been compiled from available data, but there is no guarantee or warranty on the part of the City of Mesa as to condition or quality of surplus property. The City of Mesa reserves the right to withdraw any items being offered and reject any final offer. No service of any kind will be furnished by the City of Mesa, and the successful bidder shall assume any cost of weighing, packaging, crating, loading and/or hauling auctioned items. No refunds or adjustments will be made on any award(s). All sales are final.
Successful bidder will be required to remit payment within five (5) business days and remove property within ten (10) business days from date of Notice of Award from Public Surplus. No property may be removed by the purchaser prior to making payment in full.
Buyer is responsible for paying the 8.05% sales tax over the final sell price.
A Buyers Premium of 7% will be added to the final sale price, which will be visible during the bidding process and added to the total bid amount.
Pick-up hours are 8:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday through Thursday only (excluding City holidays).
See Terms and Conditions for payment options and pick up information.