Life Fitness Crosstrainer model CT-9500. unit is in good condition.
1. Pick-ups MUST be scheduled during the hours of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday-Friday.
2. SLCC personnel are not available to assist in starting, troubleshooting, or loading of purchased item.
3. Must tow non-running vehicles.
4. Must have proper vehicle equipment to remove as quickly as possible.
5. No maintenance will be allowed on SLCC property.
6. We do not provide temporary registrations or tags.
7. Titles will be released ONLY to the WINNING BIDDER - NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. If someone other than the bidder is picking up an item, please send an authorization with a picture ID (Driver's License) and letter or email authorizing the third party to pick up your auction.
**ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ITEMS SOLD 'AS IS WHERE IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES'**
All SLCC logo markings and license plates will be removed from vehicle prior to release to the winning bidder. Buyers shall be held responsible to file all title transfers and registration documents with their local vehicle registration authority.
Payment and pick-up of the vehicle must be completed within 10 business days of the auction's close, unless prior arrangements are made. Title will be available at time of delivery, although it may be 3-5 days for the title to be available.
Your bid is a contract to buy this item. All sales are final, no refunds will be allowed. Ample time is provided to view and inspect items before the auction ends.
The Salt Lake Community College reserves the right to block/ban customers who abandon property or refuse to pay for an item.
Please review our complete Terms and Conditions before bidding on any item.
Note: Click on pictures below to view larger image
Viewing of Auction items by appointment only.
Bid Deposits: Salt Lake Community College may require bid deposits to ensure fairness to all buyers. Public Processing, LLC handles all payments for Salt Lake Community College.
Acceptable forms of payment are: Wire Transfer or Credit Card.
NO CASH, CHECKS, OR MONEY ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Payment for an awarded item must be received within five (5) business days after notice of award of the winning bid.
Salt Lake Community College will charge a sales tax of 6.85%. The tax rate will be calculated at the time of bidding. When sales tax is included, the buyer shall add and include the sales tax amount when making payment.
Buyers Premium: A Buyers Premium of 10% will be added to the final sale price with a $1 minimum charge per auction for payment collections. This premium if applicable will be visible during the bidding process and added to the total bid.
All sales are final. Public Processing will notify buyer of receipt of payment via email.
The successful bidder will be responsible for removal or pick-up of item(s) from the agency's premises. Removal must occur within ten (10) business days after notification of award of the winning bid. The notice of award, the payment receipt, and personal identification must be presented at the time of pick-up, or the Salt Lake Community College will not release the item to you.
Pick-up hours by appointment only.