Model: Crown Victoria
Running Condition: Starts & Runs
Engine: 4.6 8V
Transmission: 4 Automatic
Model: Crown Victoria
Body Style: 4 Door Sedan - Ex Police Vehicle
Fuel Type: Gas
Engine: 4.6L V8 SOHC 16V
Ext. Color: Blue
Int. Color: Gray
Tilt Wheel, AM/FM Radio, Power Seats, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors,
Air Conditioner, Rear Window Defogger. This vehicle is also equipped with a rear plastic seat.
Engine Starts and runs. The interior condition is fair. There are holes in the
dashboard, floor mat. This vehicle has plugs in the roof, trunk. The rear door handles
"See Photos for additional description"
The winning bidder will be charged a $50.00 documentation fee
All items sold AS-IS, No Warranties, No Refunds
Note: Click on pictures below to view larger image
1. Bidders are urged to inspect the property prior to placing a bid. Bidders may inspect property at the place and time specified in the auction.
2. Payment in full must be received within 7 calendar days from the close date of the auction. Buyers must use one of the following payment options:
a. Cash/U.S. currency (in-person only)
b. VISA and MasterCard
c. Cashier's checks must be payable to the Department of Administrative Services or DAS
d. Wire transfers
3. The buyer must remove purchased items from the sale site within 7 calendar days from the close date of the auction.
4. Auction Default: Buyers who do not comply with Section 2 are barred from participating in future auctions by the Oregon Surplus Property Program until they submit a reinstatement fee as follows:
a. $25 per occurrence for personal property items
b. $200 per occurrence for vehicles or heavy equipment
5. Removal Default: Property paid for, but not claimed within the specified period, is considered abandoned. All right, title, interest and ownership defaults to the Oregon Surplus Property Program and the buyer forfeits any payment made on the property.
6. All property offered by Oregon's Surplus Property Program is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with no warranty or other guarantee as to its condition or fitness for any use or purpose.
7. The Oregon Surplus Property Program reserves the right to withdraw any property from auction prior to sale or to reject any and all bids.