2005 Ford Crown Victoria
4.6L, V-8, Gas
We strongly encourage bidders to inspect any/all vehicles of interest as most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable.
We are not mechanics and do not inspect these vehicles to determine what is wrong with them.
Radios and any other special equipment previously added may be removed from vehicle.
*There are no test drives during viewing*
*Maintenance Records are NOT provided and/or not available.* (We will do our best to provide as much information as possible).
1. Pick-ups MUST be scheduled during hours of operation.
2. Must tow non-running vehicles.
3. Must have proper vehicle equipment to remove as quickly as possible.
4. No maintenance will be allowed on City property.
5. Recommend applying for Vehicle Transit Permit from Texas DOT. We do not provide temporary tags.
6. Vehicles will be titled ONLY to the WINNING BIDDER of the vehicle - NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. If someone other than the bidder is picking up a vehicle or piece of equipment, please fax a letter of authorization with: the third party's name, auction number, and title information. For title information: include your name or company name (as it will appear on title), complete address, and phone number. Please fax the authorization along with your picture ID (Driver's License) to 281-337-0604. We must receive the letter and the copy of the winning bidder driver's license in order to release the vehicle.
**ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ITEMS SOLD 'AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES'**
All City logo markings and license plates will be removed from vehicle prior to release to the winning bidder. Buyers shall be held responsible to file all title transfers and registration documents with their local vehicle registration authority.
Payment and pick-up of the vehicle must be completed within 5 business days of the auction's close. Title will not be available at the time of delivery. It may take 2 weeks or more to receive title.
Your bid is a decision to buy this item. Customers will not be allowed to view an item and then decide whether or not they will buy the vehicle. Ample time is provided to view items before the auction ends.
There is a fee of $10 to send title via USPS.
Management reserves the right to block/ban customers who abandon property or refuse to pay for an item.
Note: Click on pictures below to view larger image
City of Dickinson Disclaimer:
Viewing hours will be by appointment only. Please call 281-337-6267 EXT 1, or 281-337-6267 Ext 460 to set up a time.
Public Processing, LLC handles all payments for the City of Dickinson. Payment for an awarded item must be received within 5 business days of close of auction.
City of Dickinson sales tax of 8.25% shall be added to all non-vehicle purchases made and State sales tax will be collected at time of transfer by the state for all vehicle purchases. The buyer shall add and include the sales tax amount when making payment.
Buyers Premium: A 10% Buyer Premium shall be added to the final sale price with a $1 minimum charge per auction to collect payment.
All sales are final. Public Surplus will notify buyer of receipt of payment via email. Buyer must remove auction item(s) from said agencies premises 10 days after close of auction. The payment receipt must be presented at the time of pick up or the said agency will not release the item to you.
Bid Deposits: City may require bid deposits to ensure fairness and equity to all buyers as a way to decrease default bidding.
Pick-up will be by appointment only. Successful bidder will be responsible for removal of item. The City of Dickinson staff does not provide load out help.