Model: Crown Victoria
Running Condition: Runs
2008 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L
The low fuel light is the light that is on in the picture of the dash.
*** Auction winners have 5 business days to pay online and 10 business days to pick-up their items from the time of the auction closing date. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF ITEM AND BIDDER IS SUBJECT TO BEING BLOCKED FROM FUTURE BIDDING OPPORTUNITIES. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED. ***
**Auction Rules **
We strongly encourage bidders to inspect any/all vehicles of interest as most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Viewings will be by appointment only from 8am-11am and 1pm-4pm. Please call 281-275-2453 or 281-275-2450 at least 1 day ahead of time for an appointment.
*There are no Test Drives or Jump Starts during viewing*
*Maintenance Records are NOT provided and/or not available* (We will do our best to provide as much information as possible)
1. Title for vehicle or licensed equipment must be picked up and signed for in person at City Hall.
2. Winner must arrange title pick up by calling 281-275-2730. Note: title MUST be picked up prior to scheduling vehicle or equipment pick up.
3. If winner is using a courier service, the driver must come to City Hall and sign for the title. This will only be allowed if the courier has a written consent from the winning bidder. The driver's name must be clearly stated on the consent document and MUST match a valid photo ID.
4. Vehicle pick-ups MUST be scheduled by calling 281-275-2453 or 281-275-2450, and are only allowed from 8am-11am and 1pm-4pm Monday - Friday. You must call at least 1 day prior to pick up for an appointment.
5. Non-running vehicles MUST be towed.
6. Winner or courier MUST have proper vehicle equipment to remove vehicle or equipment in no more than 10 business days after auction has been awarded.
7. No maintenance or repairs will be allowed on City property.
8. Recommend applying for Vehicle Transit Permit from Texas DOT. We do not provide temporary tags.
**ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ITEMS SOLD 'AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES'**
Note: Click on pictures below to view larger image
All items are sold as-is, where-is without warranty, expressed or implied. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seller for any and all damages, claims or liability for injuries to persons or property caused during the sale or by the removal of the item. Pick up schedule may vary at each location. Bidder must read the Terms and Conditions for complete information.
ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR VIEW BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. SOME ITEMS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING. PLEASE CONTACT THE DEPARTMENT SHOWN IN ORDER TO SCHEDULE A VIEWING APPOINTMENT.
Public Processing handles all payments for City of Sugar Land. Payment for an awarded item must be received within 5 business days of close of auction.
City of Sugar Land sales tax of 8.25% will be added to all purchases made where applicable. The buyer shall add and include the sales tax amount when making payment.
Buyers Premium: A 10% Buyer Premium shall be added to the final sale price with a $1 minimum charge per auction to collect payment.
Bid Deposits. City of Sugar Land may require bid deposits in order to ensure fairness and equity to all buyers as a way to decrease default bidding. The deposit will be reversed if no default occurs or the bidder does not win the auction. Public Surplus will collect and retain the deposit if there is a default by the winning bidder.