Running Condition: Fair
Engine: 5.3 12V
Manufactured in: Browns Lane: Coventry, England
Body Style: 2 Dr XJS Coupe
Automatic. V12. Body Style CP. Vehicle kept in garage. Clean leather interior.
*We do encourage inspections during the duration of the auction. Please contact us to schedule.*
*There are no test drives during viewing*
*Maintenance Records are NOT provided and/or not available.* (We will do our best to provide as much information as possible).
1. Pick-ups MUST be scheduled during hours of operation.
2. Must tow non-running vehicles.
3. Must have proper vehicle equipment to remove as quickly as possible.
4. No maintenance will be allowed on School property.
5. Recommend applying for Vehicle Transit Permit from Texas DOT. We do not provide temporary tags.
6. Vehicles will be titled ONLY to the WINNING BIDDER of the vehicle - NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. If someone other than the bidder is picking up a vehicle or piece of equipment, please fax a letter of authorization with the third party's name along with your picture ID (Driver's License) to (361) 788-9321. Please include your name, address, phone number and your title information.
**ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ITEMS SOLD 'AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES'**
Buyers shall be held responsible to file all title transfers and registration documents with their local vehicle registration authority.
Payment and pick-up of the vehicle must be completed within 5 business days of the auction's close.
Your bid is a decision to buy this item. Customers will not be allowed to view an item and then decide whether or not they will buy the vehicle. Ample time is provided to view items before the auction ends.
Management reserves the right to block/ban customers who abandon property or refuse to pay for an item.
Note: Click on pictures below to view larger image
Standard Disclaimer for Victoria ISD:
Viewing of Auction items by appointment only.
Bid Deposits: VISD may require bid deposits to ensure fairness.
Public Processing, LLC handles all payments for VISD. Acceptable forms of payment are: Wire Transfer or Credit Card. NO CASH, CHECKS, OR MONEY ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Payment for an awarded item must be received within five (5) business days after notice of award of the winning bid.
VISD will charge a sales tax of 8.25%. The tax rate will be calculated at the time of bidding. When sales tax is included, the buyer shall add and include the sales tax amount when making payment.
Buyers Premium: A Buyers Premium of 12% will be added to the final sale price with a $1 minimum charge per auction for payment collections. This premium if applicable will be visible during the bidding process and added to the total bid.
All sales are final. Public Processing will notify buyer of receipt of payment via email.
The successful bidder will be responsible for removal or pick-up of item(s) from the agency's premises. Removal must occur within ten (10) business days after notification of award of the winning bid. The notice of award, the payment receipt, and personal identification must be presented at the time of pick-up, or the VISD will not release the item to you. Pick-up hours by appointment only. The successful bidder will be responsible for the packing, loading and/or transporting of any item(s), if necessary.