Mileage: Last known - 92968
Running Condition: Runs fair, A/C fair
Engine: 3.0 Li 6V
Manufactured in: Hapeville, Georgia
Body Style: LX 4dr Sedan
Tank: 18 Gallon
We strongly encourage bidders to inspect any/all vehicles of interest as most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable.
We are not mechanics and do not inspect these vehicles to determine what is wrong with them. We are not responsible for something you find after you take possession of the vehicle. Most of these vehicles have seen heavy use, bid accordingly.
Radios and any other special equipment previously added may be removed from vehicle.
If vehicle is not located at the Broad Street location, customers MUST stop at the Broad Street location to fill out processing paperwork prior to pick up. NO EXCEPTIONS.
*There are no test drives during viewing*
*Maintenance Records are NOT provided and/or not available.* (We will do our best to provide as much information as possible).
1. Pick-ups MUST be scheduled during hours of operation.
2. Must tow non-running vehicles.
3. Must have proper vehicle equipment to remove as quickly as possible.
4. No maintenance will be allowed on City property.
5. Recommend applying for Vehicle Transit Permit from Texas DOT. We do not provide temporary tags.
6. Vehicles will be titled ONLY to the WINNING BIDDER of the vehicle - NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. If someone other than the bidder is picking up a vehicle or piece of equipment, please fax a letter of authorization with: the third party's name, auction number, and title information. For title information: include your name or company name (as it will appear on title), complete address, and phone number. Please fax the authorization along with your picture ID (Driver's License) to 713-847-5192. We must receive the letter and the copy of the winning bidder driver's license in order to release the vehicle.
**ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ITEMS SOLD 'AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES'**
All City logo markings and license plates will be removed from vehicle prior to release to the winning bidder. Buyers shall be held responsible to file all title transfers and registration documents with their local vehicle registration authority.
Payment and pick-up of the vehicle must be completed within 5 business days of the auction's close. Title will not be available at the time of delivery. It may take 2 weeks or more to receive title.
Your bid is a decision to buy this item. Customers will not be allowed to view an item and then decide whether or not they will buy the vehicle. Ample time is provided to view items before the auction ends.
There is a fee of $10 to send title via USPS.
Management reserves the right to block/ban customers who abandon property or refuse to pay for an item.
Note: Click on pictures below to view larger image
All items are sold as-is, where-is without warranty, expressed or implied. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seller for any and all damages, claims or liability for injuries to persons or property caused during the sale or by the removal of the item.
Items sold must be picked up within 5 Business days of close of auction at the City location indicated, unless otherwise stated in description. Pick up times may vary at each location. Bidder must read the Terms and Conditions for complete information.
We strongly encourage customers to conduct a basic inspection of items as the staff has limited capacity to answer questions in detail. The responsibility to determine the condition of the property rests with the bidder.
WE DO NOT SHIP ITEMS, THE WINNING BIDDER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVAL OF THE ITEM.
No service of any kind will be furnished by the City of Houston. The winning bidder will assume any cost of weighing, packaging, crating, loading or hauling.
Buyers Premium A 3% Buyer Premium shall be added to the final sale price with a $1 minimum charge per auction to collect payment.
Public Processing, LLC collects Credit Card and Electronic payments for the City. The City of Houston handles Manual payments "Only" in the form of Money Orders or Cashiers Checks and must be paid direct to the City.(Please see Terms and condition for further details.)