Manufacturer: American Lafrance
Engine: ISM 350V Cummins
Hydraulics Condition: Leaking
-Interior shows signs of excessive wear. Major tears, stains and damage throughout interior. Passenger and driver side doors do not close properly
Grade 2– Shows signs of excessive wear and tear
• PAINT & BODY
- Dents, scratches, and body panels that may require replacement
- Parts may be broken and missing
- May have multiple prior repairs performed at substandard levels
- May have repaired or unrepaired collision damage
- Shows signs of excess wear
- May have burns, cuts, tears, and non-removable stains
- May have repaired or unrepaired frame/structure damage
- May not measure to published specifications
- May have mechanical damage that prohibits vehicle from operating properly
- Engine and/or transmission may be in poor condition
- Operability of accessories is questionable
- May be worn or mismatched
Frame/Structural Note: Frame damaged vehicles will not exceed a grade value of 2. Frame/Structural Damage is defined in the NAAA Structural Damage Policy. The disclosures required by this policy must be made for grade 2 and lower vehicles if there is existing structural or frame damage, repair or alteration.
Note: Click on pictures below to view larger image
The sale of any City of Yuma surplus item(s) is in an "As Is" condition, with all faults and without warranty.
The City shall have the item(s) available for inspection by appointment only.
The successful Bidder shall be required to remit payment within five (5) calendar days after notice of successful bid and remove the property within ten (10) calendar days from the date of the successful bid. PAYMENT AND PICKUP BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
The City of Yuma will not ship.
This auction does not allow bids over Buy It Now price: $0.00
If you accept you will be buying the item in it's current Buy It Now Price