Manufacturer: American LaFrance
Running Condition: Does not run
Engine: ISM 350V Cummins
Transmission: Allison 4500 RDS Automatic
Hydraulics Condition: Leaking
-Interior is missing parts and shows signs of extreme wear
Grade 1– Shows signs of severe abuse
- May have sustained major collision damage, but may be drivable
- May be cost prohibitive to extensively recondition this vehicle by automotive industry standards
- Frame/Structure may not measure to published specifications
- May have missing or disconnected mechanical parts
- Although operable, this vehicle is near the end of its useful life
- Operability of accessories is doubtful
Frame/Structural Note: Frame damaged vehicles will not exceed a grade value of 2. Frame/Structural Damage is defined in the NAAA Structural Damage Policy. The disclosures required by this policy must be made for grade 2 and lower vehicles if there is existing structural or frame damage, repair or alteration. This policy may be viewed at:
Note: Click on pictures below to view larger image
The sale of any City of Yuma surplus item(s) is in an "As Is" condition, with all faults and without warranty.
The City shall have the item(s) available for inspection by appointment only.
The successful Bidder shall be required to remit payment within five (5) calendar days after notice of successful bid and remove the property within ten (10) calendar days from the date of the successful bid. PAYMENT AND PICKUP BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
The City of Yuma will not ship.